You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Teaching Assistant Position North Liverpool – Maternity Cover
About the job
Prospero Teaching are working on behalf of a large mainstream primary school in North Liverpool to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work within their Reception Class. This role will start on a contract basis in February 2019.
About the school and contract:
- Easily accessible on public transport
- Large school with a number of other Teaching Assistants for support
- Strong Senior Leadership Team providing CPD courses and support throughout the year
- Described as a “lovely school, I would definitely go back” by a previous Teaching Assistant
About the successful Teaching Assistant:
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Looking for a full time permanent position
- Have experience working within reception
- Driven to deliver outstanding lessons and maintain current standards
To be eligible the Teaching Assistant Role you must:
- Be able to provide at least two school based references
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months experience within an EYFS setting of a Primary School
- A Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant
- Have an existing Child DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one
Prospero Teaching are recruiting right now for supply, long term or permanent jobs, for schools and Nurseries across the UK. If you are interested in working in an education setting, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: