You can save this job and apply at a later date.
KS1 Class Teacher
Location: North Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
Monarch Education is seeking an enthusiastic and engaging Teacher for a KS1 class to join a Primary School based in Manchester on an ongoing basis.
About the Role:
• KS1 Teacher
• Supportive TA
• Fixed Term contract from February 2019 with the possibility of extending
• Daily rate from £100 per day (depending on experience)
• NQTs welcome to apply
About the School:
• Two form entry school
• A good primary school
• Led by a dynamic Head Teacher and supportive team of experienced staff
• Extremely well-behaved and attentive children willing to learn
• Located in Manchester with excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Effective behaviour management
• Creative approach to learning
• Excellent differentiation strategies
• NQTs welcome to apply for this role
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Working with Monarch also gives you access to:
• CPD workshops
• Consultant exclusivity
• End of term social events
• Referral bonus of £200 for anyone you refer who completes 20 days’ work with us.
• DBS payment refund after completing 12 days’ work with us.
If you think this may be the next step in your career, please send your CV along to James Rushe at
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates as well as adhering to strict safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to two educational references and enhanced DBS check.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: