You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN TA - Primary - Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
Monarch Education is seeking an enthusiastic and engaging SEN TA to fill a 1:1 position alongside a child on the Autistic Spectrum based in Manchester starting February 2019. Offering fixed-term contracts, the school is under the leadership of an experienced Head Teacher who is determined to drive the school further forward. The school is looking for a 1:1 who can lend their expertise.
About the Role:
• Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant position in a Year 5 class
• Working 1:1 with a child with ASD/Autism
• Class teacher is extremely supportive
• Role is to start Feb 2019 and will be ongoing for the right candidate
• Daily rate of £55- £75 (depending on experience)
About the School
• A lovely two-form entry primary school located in Manchester.
• Outstanding, dedicated and supportive leadership team
• All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
• Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
• Parking available for all staff
• Access to staffroom facilities
In order to be considered for this role, the Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have proven experience working with SEN students in a UK-based primary classroom
• Hold a bachelor degree or diploma is preferred however not essential
• Be an outstanding team player and able to liaise with teachers, students and parents sensitively
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Working with Monarch also gives you access to:
• CPD workshops
• A dedicated, supportive consultant exclusively assigned to you
• End of term social events
• DBS payment refund after completing 12 days’ work with us.
• Referral bonus of £200 for anyone you refer who completes 20 days’ work with us.
If you think this may be the next step in your career, please send your CV along to James Rushe at
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates as well as adhering to strict safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to two educational references and enhanced DBS check.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: