You can save this job and apply at a later date.
RELOCATE TO ABU DHABI
Position: Maths Teacher (Secondary)
Location: Abu Dhabi
Our clients, a British Co-Educational International School in Abu Dhabi are now recruiting for the following positions. They are currently looking qualified teachers with current / recent British curriculum teaching experience (min 1 years) within a British School. The successful candidate will have a solid history in teaching the subject applying for.
We are now recruiting teachers for the following positions that are available for August 2019
- Primary & EYFS
Requirements for the Maths Teacher Role:
- BA Degree & PGCE or BA Education
- British curriculum teaching experience within a British School as a Maths Teacher
- Fully updated CV, excellent references, police clearance
Salary / Package for the Maths Teacher Role:
- Tax Free Salary (AED 10,500 to AED 12,500 per month based on the amount of ‘full time’ teaching experience post PGCE). Approx £26,904 - £32.000 per year).
- Please note that this is shared Accommodation (Villa) or studio. A housing allowance is available of AED 2,500 per month
- Family accommodation is not available and is suitable as a single status contract
- Flights and annual air fare allowance & gratuity as per UAE Law
Apply for the ' Maths Teacher ' Vacancy
Please email your CV in word document along with a recent photo.
Our clients will not review CVS that have very little detail of each position held. Our clients are looking for a steady history of employment and will not review applicants who have moved schools frequently.
All CVS for the Maths Teacher Role are to have the following information:
- Name, Nationality, DOB, Marital Status, recent photo detailed experience for each position held as a Maths Teacher
Anyone interested, must email their CV to us in word document along with a recent photo to Alison Morgan
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Global Recruitment Solutions
The job: has been sent to: