You can save this job and apply at a later date.
RELOCATE TO ABU DHABI
Position: English Teacher (Secondary). These are not ESL Teaching vacancies and ESL qualifications will not be accepted
Location: Abu Dhabi
Our clients, a British Co-Educational International School in Abu Dhabi are now recruiting for the following positions. They are currently looking qualified teachers with current / recent British curriculum teaching experience (min 1 years) within a British School. The successful candidate will have a solid history in teaching the subject applying for.
We are now recruiting teachers for the following positions that are available for August 2019
- Primary & EYFS
Requirements for the English Teacher :
- BA Degree & PGCE or BA Education
- British curriculum teaching experience within a British School as an English Teacher (experience as an ESL teacher will not be accepted for these vacancies)
- Fully updated CV, excellent references, police clearance
Salary / Package for the English Teacher:
- Tax Free Salary (AED 10,500 to AED 12,500 per month based on the amount of ‘full time’ teaching experience post PGCE)
- Please note that this is shared Accommodation (Villa) or studio. A housing allowance is available of AED 2,500 per month
- Family accommodation is not available and is suitable as a single status contract
- Flights and annual air fare allowance & gratuity as per UAE Law
Please email your CV in word document along with a recent photo. Please write your Name and English Teacher in the subject box
Our clients will not review CVS that have very little detail of each position held. Our clients are looking for a steady history of employment and will not review applicants who have moved schools frequently.
All CVS are to have the following information:
- Name, Nationality, DOB, Marital Status, recent photo
Anyone interested, must email their CV to us in word document along with a recent photo to Alison Morgan
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Global Recruitment Solutions
The job: has been sent to: