You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Engineering Assessor/Training Officer
I am currently working with a leading private training company, based in the North West. They are a “forward thinking” employer who offer fantastic benefits and progressive opportunities.
They are currently on the lookout for a Civil Engineering Training Officer to join their expanding team, with Civil Engineering industry experience. This role will be based in the North, but will involve travel to London.
- An assessor’s award would be a bonus, but this is not essential as they will offer training and help to achieve
- Experience within the Civil Engineering sector is essential
- You must hold a full driving license
- Company car
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Excellent holiday package, including two week Christmas shutdown
- Sustenance rates for working away
- Train travel, hotels and oyster card paid for
- Very generous pension scheme
- Flexibility (manage your own diary)
- Free car parking
- Excellent training and progression
The company is looking to stage interviews at the earliest opportunity and therefore if you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply and/or contact me at jjFOX for further details: 0345 06 55 360. If you are not interested but know someone else who could be, please forward this onto them.
jjFOX is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18’s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
jjFOX Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: