You can save this job and apply at a later date.
EYFS Teacher Required for Bournemouth
The Governors are looking for an experienced and highly motivated teacher to join a welcoming and friendly staff team from February 2019.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
* Has recent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and its expectations.
* has proven they can teach to a high standard
* has knowledge of the effective assessment processes used in the EYFS
* has excellent classroom management and will embrace fully the school ethos and development for learning both inside and outside the classroom
* has effective organisational skills
* is lively, enthusiastic and able to work as a team member
* is able to work closely with parents and involve them in their child's education
* is able to work as a team with current staff in and outside the classroom
Please get in touch now on (phone number removed), we are keen to arrange interviews/trial days as soon as possible.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: