You can save this job and apply at a later date.
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking to recruit an English Teacher starting in February 2019. The candidate must be experienced in teaching Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The position will commence in February 2019 and will run until July 2019
ROLE - You will be working in Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 following the GCSE and A Level English Language and English Literature curriculums and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Experience of teaching the following aspects of English Language and English Literature would be beneficial:
- Language concepts and issues
- Language change over time
- Creative and critical use of language
- Language and identity
CANDIDATE - The school are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching English from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good English curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
AK Teaching Limited
The job: has been sent to: