You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Primary HLTA required urgently!
We are looking for a HLTA with experience supporting across Primary settings, who can positively contribute to raising achievement in various Key Stages, supporting the class Teacher in the delivery of engaging lessons. Other responsibilities include delivering structured activities to support English, Phonics and Maths. You may work with children who have been identified as having Special Educational Needs, so experience in this area would be desired. You will need to challenge and motivate children in your care, to reinforce self-esteem and encourage them to take part in whole class activities in a positive manner.
Our Ideal HLTA will have:
* Experience working with children in a classroom or nursery setting
* Be able to motivate and inspire children
* Be keen to develop own skills - willing to undergo additional training
* Have good diary availability
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
* Up to £60 per day, depending on previous experience
* Ongoing development through our unrivalled CPD Academy
* A dedicated consultant who will work for you
* Support with interviews to find your ideal position
* Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
* Full and Part Time work to fit around your existing commitments
* Experience in a range of settings, including Integrated Resource Units
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: