You can save this job and apply at a later date.
EAL Teaching Assistant
We are looking for candidates who:
* Have previous experience working as an EAL teaching assistant.
* Have Cache Level 2 or equivalent
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience in supporting students with SEN is desirable, but not essential
Why work for Teaching Personnel?
* Competitive daily rates of up to £70
* Training and Development opportunities
* Rewards scheme of £50 per teacher recommended to Teaching Personnel
If you would like to join a professional, friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience then please don't hesitate to contact Laura Mackay in the Sheffield Primary team on (phone number removed).
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: