You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Teacher of Science
The Education Specialists are an Employment Business recruiting a teacher on behalf of a secondary school based in the Liverpool local authority.
We are seeking a qualified teacher of Science who has experience delivering, marking and assessing all aspects of the KS3 and KS4 National Curriculum.
The role would ideally suit an individual who is keen to secure a role in an established department and to work as part of a successful teaching team to maintain and increase pupil attainment.
Candidates will be required to work in partnership with TA's and other members of the department to contribute to the overall success of the pupils
Candidates will be responsible for;
- Planning and delivering of engaging lessons
- Assessment of pupils
- Report writing
- Direction of teaching assistants/learning support
- Attendance at parents evening and other meeting as required
- Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Show commitment to high quality and effective assessment in order to ensure all pupils achieve to their full potential;
- Have good organisational and classroom management skills
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Work as part of a committed, supportive and hardworking team
Candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status/ QTLS or equivalent and have experience teaching in UK secondary schools.
The school will consider applications from Newly Qualified Teachers and teachers will be paid to scale.
Candidates must be able to fully commit to the full-time roles which commences immediately and runs until the end of the academic year. Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm. This position also has a view to become permanent.
Candidates will be required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure and will be subject to safeguarding and reference checks.
Application is by CV and covering letter.
At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply teachers make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
Teachers working for TES benefit from:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay scheme
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- A flexible approach to work
- Permanent and temporary opportunities
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC Audited Education accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.
For more information about this role and other opportunities contact the team on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Education Specialists
The job: has been sent to: