You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN Teaching Assistant Liverpool
You will need to work alongside the Class Teacher providing whole class support as well as working on a one to one support basis to provide academic support, personal development and guidance. You must be creative in your approach in order to motivate the pupils and keep them focussed throughout the lessons. Building good relationships with the pupils as well as the parents in order to achieve progress.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a good understanding of the curriculums
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
* A charismatic and hardworking attitude
* A genuine passion for working with children with the commitment that the children are at the centre of everything you do
* Excellent communication skills with children, their families and your colleagues
You must have:
* At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV
Exclusive Education will offer you:
* Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
* Competitive day rates
* 24/7 on call service
* Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
* A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on (phone number removed) to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers*
*see terms and conditions
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: