You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Year 2 teacher
Tradewind are Recruiting! Are you looking for a Year 2 teacher role in South East Sheffield?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for a Year 2 teacher to work in a primary school in South East Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity that is due to start after February half-term. They can consider a range of experience levels for the role. The salary will range from £23,720-£35,008.
The Year 2 teacher will be teaching across all subject areas within the KS1 UK Curriculum.
The school is friendly and successful 2 form entry primary school, which has a good reputation in the community. The school has a ‘Good’ Ofsted report, and the children at the school are keen and willing to learn. The children come mainly from the immediate local area, and behaviour at the school is good. The school has an excellent working relationship with parents and carers, and all staff work together as part of a caring and supportive team.
They are fortunate to have a dynamic, dedicated and passionate team of teachers and support staff, and are looking for a teacher to join them to provide a stimulating, engaging, and creative curriculum.
The successful teacher will take responsibility for a class of 30 Year 2 children. They are a friendly, mixed ability class. There are 2 students with moderate learning difficulties. There is a strong TA support within the classroom. You would be working alongside an experienced teacher in the parallel Year 2 class.
The role could also start for 1 day a week over this coming half-term to allow time for a good handover with the current Year 2 class teacher.
The school is easily accessible with several bus links and free parking onsite.
We are looking for:
- This OFSTED ‘Good’ team are looking for a primary trained teacher who can teach across all subject areas within the KS1 UK Curriculum.
- An engaging teacher with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A range of experience levels can be considered.
- An adaptable, organised and self-starting individual.
- Proactive in identifying professional development needs.
In return the school offers:
- A lovely, hardworking group of students.
- Well-equipped classrooms with interactive white board, iPads, excellent display boards, and small group learning areas.
- Excellent partner teacher.
- A dynamic and supportive Senior Leadership team.
- Fantastic TA support.
- Happy, well behaved and courteous children.
- A comprehensive school induction with a wide range of CPD opportunities both internally and externally.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a fantastic bonus.
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a role.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Year 2 teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teacher qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years employment history (if applicable) and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
To be considered for this great position as a Year 2 teacher role in South East Sheffield, contact Rachel Williams on (phone number removed) ext. 1. /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: