You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Do you have a passion to provide the foundations for subsequent learning opportunities?
Can you respond to the fast changing needs of a modern classroom and bring value to the learning experience?
Then we’ve got the perfect role for you!
You will be working in a large South Manchester school. We have worked with this school for many years and our staff have always enjoyed their time there. The children are keen to learn and have been described as kind and polite.
* Secure car parking.
* Free CPD from both the school and Randstad Education.
* Exclusive staff discounts
* Supportive and knowledgeable colleagues.
* Well serviced transport links.
* Competitive salary and contributory pension.
* Planning, preparing and delivering of the current Year 6 National Curriculum.
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
* Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
* Writing end of year reports.
* Attending parents' evenings.
* Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Key Stage 2 experience.
* Full enhanced DBS.
* Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels.
* Availability from January 2019 for at least two terms.
Are you a dedicated professional who is keen to inspire the generation of tomorrow? Are you looking for opportunities within a high performing school where you can exploit your potential to the fullest?
Don’t hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: