You can save this job and apply at a later date.
This position would suit an ambitious and driven Biology Teacher who has a strong classroom presence. We want to see teachers with the drive to use the latest technological advancements and an exemplary understanding of the curriculum to deliver outstanding lessons. You will have the skills to teach lessons with tricky concepts by simplifying the subject matter in a fun and effective way. You will have a solid grasp of the latest teaching techniques and practices used to deal with any bad or challenging behaviour in the class.
The successful applicant will:
* Be an outstanding teaching practitioner who has high expectations of self and others
* Be passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success
* Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils
* Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
* Be driven, enthusiastic and a clear vision for educational excellence
* Have an in-depth understanding of the Biology curriculum
* Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
* Have confidence in their Biology Knowledge
* Have a passion for providing high teaching standards
You must have:
* QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* At least 6 months experience working with children in the last 2 years
* Legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV
Exclusive Education will offer you:
* Your own personal consultant, dedicated to finding you work
* Competitive day rates
* 24/7 on call service
* Access to all day to day, short term and long term roles our schools task us with filling
* A fast clearance process
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on (phone number removed) to find out about other opportunities we have available.
Exclusive Education offer a referral scheme so recommend a friend for this or any other positions and you will receive a voucher*
*See terms and conditions
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: