You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maths Teacher - Manchester
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Maths Teacher, based in or around Manchester.
The School is looking for a Maths teacher to teach KS3/4 Maths. The school is going from strength to strength, and has a fantastic supportive Maths Department.
The position is open to both NQT’s and experienced teachers. Depending on Performance, the school may look to appoint the successful Maths teacher on a longer contract.
• Location – Manchester
• Position – Maths Teacher
• Type of work – KS3/KS4 Maths Class Teacher
• Contract or position start date – January
• Duration / Likely Duration – End of the academic year
• Contract or position end date (if applicable) – July 2019
• Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
• Full time/part time – Full time
• Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £110 per day
• Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS or equivalent
• Minimum 6 months Maths teaching experience in the UK
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
• Experience teaching KS3/KS4
• Passion for teaching
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional references
• Qualifications (QTS)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
• A dedicated Consultant
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: