You can save this job and apply at a later date.
If you find yourself answering the above questions "yes" then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a well respected popular primary school in the heart of Sheffield. They are looking to add a full time teaching assistant to the whole school, floating between classes. The school have also encouraged non qualified TA’s with experience in long term positions to apply for this position.
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent transport links
- Outstanding on site facilities
- Supportive class teacher
- Refer a friend incentive (earn £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
- Support the teacher in the classroom
- Deliver schemes of work set by the classroom teacher
- Attend after school meetings
- Ensuring that the class room is a suitable place to learn
- Level 2 Minimum or long term experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Enhanced DBS on update service
- X2 Excellent references from the last 12 months
- Eligible to work in the UK
Don't want to miss out of the fantastic opportunity? Then apply today as we anticipate this position will be filled quickly.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: