You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are looking for someone with the ability and motivation to apply your travel industry experience in an education setting and pass on your knowledge to develop and deliver high-quality course content that is relevant to the workplace today. You will contribute to the provision of an excellent student experience including retention of the student and the achievement of their qualifications.
In this role you should:
• Hold a degree in the subject area (or another related discipline) or have equivalent experience in the specialist area
• Hold GCSE A* - C in Maths and English qualifications or equivalent
You should be able to demonstrate:
• Air Cabin Crew/Aviation industry experience
• Experience of teaching Air Cabin Crew/Aviation or similar qualification up to Level 3
• A track record of good success rates in teaching and learning - you will be responsible for all preparation, delivery and marking
If this sounds like a position that motivates you and you are looking for your next opportunity then we would love to hear from you. Please apply today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: