You can save this job and apply at a later date.
An exciting opportunity has just become available for a secondary maths teacher to join a secondary school in Leeds. This post is to start in ASAP, for one term in the first instance.
The school is seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of mathematics who will have the passion and expertise to deliver first-class teaching which will stimulate pupils of all abilities, ensuring that they make excellent progress.
The school has a reputation for achieving excellent academic results and the successful candidate will be expected to continue to build upon this recent success.
The candidate should ideally be able to teach up to A-Level Mathematics.
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Term-time contract
* On-site parking
What the school will require from you:
* Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons and enable students with varying abilities to access the KS3 & KS4 and KS5 curriculum
* Be an outstanding and innovative classroom practitioner who can lead and enthuse students
* Exude a passion for learning and a drive ambition for every learner in your classroom
* A creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable
The ideal candidate will need:
* UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS or PGCE)
* Experience teaching Maths across KS3 & KS4 (and ideally including A level)
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
* Strong subject knowledge
Whether you're an experienced Teacher or an NQT, this school offers a fantastic opportunity to teach in an innovative and diverse school and develop your skills and techniques.
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: