You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The role is centre based with classroom delivery of Employability as well as the delivery of Retail and Admin subjects to Level 1.
Duties: Employability Tutor
* Train motivate and support learners on programmes towards achieving qualifications retail, admin and Employability
* Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner
* Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews
* Qualifications and Competencies: Employability Tutor
* Experience in a similar role - classroom delivery of Employability
* Teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd or equivalent)
* Literacy and Numeracy Level 2 qualifications
* A1 Assessor Award (desirable)
* Passion for people development
* Salary & Benefits: Employability Tutor
* Attractive Employee Benefits package
* For more information or to apply, please email
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: