You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Pre-Uniformed Services Tutor
This role requires an experienced, highly motivated and enthusiastic person to deliver on Pre Uniformed Services and Sport programmes linked to our Leeds academy. Training, learning, assessment and support is required for 16-18-year-old learners on Programmes of Study, including Level 1 and 2 Diplomas and activity to enhance employability. The Tutor will also support adult learners on Diplomas and short courses.
You’ll need these important qualities:
- High level of discipline.
- The ability to inspire young people and adults to achieve.
- The ability to guide and mentor young people and adults.
- Effective communication.
- Good personal administration skills.
- Ability to prioritise large workloads.
- A good level of physical fitness.
It is essential that you have experience in teaching and learning within the uniformed services.
We offer a full induction and training package to our new staff so you very quickly feel part of the team.
As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Delivery quality training and support to learners to ensure achievement of qualifications.
• Support the Regional Manager with recruitment activity to ensure achievement of learner starts
• Support the Regional Manager with the planning and timetabling of all learning activity.
• Ensure that the training and learning areas are clean and safe for all staff and learners on a daily and
• Carry out learner inductions and associated processes.
• Accurately complete registers and monitor attendance of learners
• Effectively support learners to ensure excellent retention, achievement & progression
• Ensure ILPs are completed and progress reviews are planned and undertaken effectively
• Effectively manage learner behaviour and where appropriate deploy the learner disciplinary policy.
• Assess learner work and submit portfolios in a timely manner
• Attend standardisation and team meetings
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Learning Curve Group
The job: has been sent to: