You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Secondary High Level Teaching Assistant
We have excellent relationships with a variety of secondary schools in the Leeds area, and are currently looking for excellent HLTA's to work in several supportive and successful secondary schools.
* Supportive teaching team
* Free car parking on site
* Excellent transport links
* Outstanding on-site facilities
* Refer a friend incentive (earn £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
* Use your skills to integrate into the team in a fast-paced school, connect with the students and build relationships that help the learning process
* Support teachers within small groups, on a 1 to 1 basis or taking responsibility for the class when the teacher is unavailable
* Ensure that the classroom is a suitable place to learn
* Previous experience working in a secondary school
* Qualified to CACHE level 3 or equivalent
* Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
* A strong work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team
* A professional attitude
* An enhanced DBS on update service (we can apply for this with you if you do not have one already)
Don't want to miss out of the fantastic opportunity? Then apply today as we anticipate this position will be filled quickly.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: