You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Teaching Assistant Year 3 Team Teach
With a passionate and caring team of staff to encourage you, we are hoping to appoint a Teaching Assistant into a Year 3 class in a school in Leeds to provide support to both the pupils and the classroom teacher to ensure the smooth running of the lesson.
The role will consist of the following duties:
* Provide a professional, approachable and helpful assistance to the teacher
* Help with preparation and planning of activities and lessons
* Guide the children with different learning styles to ensure each individual is getting full benefit from the lesson
* Ensure a safe place of work for the children
* Reporting of any issues, in line with the school policies and procedures
* Communicating effectively with pupils, staff, parents and carers where necessary
* Ad hoc admin/general duties where necessary
* A supportive team, and experienced consultant to help throughout the period of work
* An engaging and enjoyable group of children to work with
To be successful for this role, you will need to be:
* Team Teach qualified
* Experienced in a similar role, or child based environment
* Studying, or hold a qualification, in child care
* Have a genuine passion to work with children
* Approachable manner
* An understanding of the safeguarding for children
If you think you have the suitable skills, qualification and / or experience to be the perfect fit for this role, please apply now and a member of Randstad will be in touch shortly!
If this role is not right for you, however you would like to apply for similar roles in Education, please visit our website at (url removed) and browse our live jobs.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: