You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Learning Support Assistant
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity which will allow you to utilise your skill set as a Learning Support Assistant, then please read on and apply! A GOOD Primary School in Leeds is currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and passionate LSA to join them on a contract basis, on-going, from as soon as possible. You will be joining the Year 2 team.
Duties vary widely but can include:
* Helping to plan lessons and prepare resources
* Helping with pupils learning and development, e.g. assisting those who are struggling, listening to pupils read, helping with number work etc.
* Supervising pupils in the playground, dining hall, cloakrooms and in class
* Keeping records of each pupil's progress
* Helping children prepare for PE
* Assisting with their health and hygiene
* Comforting and supporting children who are unhappy or upset
The Successful candidate:
* Have a good standard of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
* Build up positive relationships with pupils
* Develop good relationships with the people they work with
* Understand how children develop, think and learn
* Be able to manage groups of children
* Experience in a similar role
* Competitive pay rate
* Local work
* Free parking
* Scope for professional development
* + Other benefits
If you feel you are suitable for this role and would like to be considered, please apply now and send your CV forward. Alternatively, if this vacancy is not quite right for you, but you would like to register your details and be considered for work with Randstad Education, please submit your details via our website - (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: