You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The Teaching Executives are seeking to recruit a qualified Teacher of Computer Science & ICT. Applicants should have a passion for their specialist subject with excellent theory and practical knowledge. This is an ideal opportunity for an NQT or more experienced teacher to teach pupils of various abilities in a supportive school, with excellent facilities and high standards.
The job involves teaching Computer Science and ICT to Key Stage 3, GCSE, BTEC and A' level groups on a full-time basis. Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
• Planning and delivering engaging Computer Science and ICT lessons.
• Preparing differentiated materials for pupils of varied abilities.
• Setting class and homework, marking work and providing pupils with constructive feedback to ensure continued improvement.
• Assessing pupils and monitoring their attainment. Preparing students for examinations and providing revision/coursework support.
• Providing effective classroom/behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures.
• Playing an active role within the school environment, attending department meetings, CPD sessions and Parents Evenings.
• Assisting with extra-curricular activities and excursions when applicable.
• Liaising with staff, pupils, and parents/carers.
• Possess a degree in a relevant subject
• Possess UK QTS
• Be able to provide, or willing to process an enhanced DBS certificate.
The Teaching Executives are keen to employ the most exceptional teachers. In return for your dedication and diligence, we have a number of benefits to offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme.
• CPD and Safeguarding training opportunities.
• Support from Consultants with over 15 years’ experience in the sector.
• Excellent relationships with a number of Outstanding schools in the North West and North Wales regions.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Teaching Executives Ltd
The job: has been sent to: