You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Primary school administrator
Tradewind are Recruiting! Are you looking for a primary school administrator role in South Sheffield?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for primary school administrator to work in a friendly primary school in South Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity that is due to start as soon as possible. They can consider a range of experience levels for the role. The salary will range from £14,810-£15,900 pro rata.
The primary school administrator will be providing front of house support. They will be working in the office, doing general administrative duties in addition to a receptionist role.
The school is friendly school with a ‘Good’ Ofsted report. The school is a 2-form entry primary school based in South Sheffield. Their core values include resilience, creativity, resourcefulness and kindness. They have excellent facilities in the school, and a fantastic out door learning area.
They are looking for a primary school administrator with prior experience working in the school setting. They are looking for someone to join their well-established team of 2 office administrators and school business manager.
The school is easily accessible with several bus links and free parking onsite.
We are looking for:
- This OFSTED ‘Good’ team are looking for an engaging primary school administrator.
- SIMS experience.
- An individual with a level of energy, enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Ability to work as part of a team along with a good sense of initiative.
- A committed individual.
- Prior administration experience in a primary school setting.
- An adaptable, organised and self-starting individual.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
In return the school offers:
- A lovely, hardworking team.
- A dynamic and supportive Senior Leadership team.
- Happy, well behaved and courteous children.
- A comprehensive school induction with a wide range of CPD opportunities both internally and externally.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a fantastic bonus.
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a role.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this school administrator role you will need to:
- Hold prior school administrator experience.
- Have SIMS experience
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years employment history (if applicable) and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
To be considered for this great position as primary school administrator, contact Rachel Williams on (phone number removed). /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: