You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Learning and Development Specialist
As a Learning and Development expert, you will provide flawless delivery of learning solutions for assigned customer management client areas. You will deliver creative and effective training and coaching to ensure objectives are met of each learning solution both in the classroom and in the live environment. Responsible for the continuous improvement of all learning content.
What you will do:
* Accountable for the delivery of learning solutions to support, business change, ongoing advisor development, behavioural change, performance improvement and Team Manager development
* Accountable for the delivery of the full new starter journey for specialised skill sets including, Sales, CRT, Debt Collection as well as in highly regulated areas.
* Confident and credible design and delivery of effective learning solutions that achieve the learner objectives set by the business
* Design and deliver entry level and enhanced soft skills training and is able to provide effective coaching to support embedment of those skills.
* Is a true coach and able to support the transition of learning in to the live environment
* Design and Deliver interactive and dynamic training using a variety of training methods, materials and media to individuals or large groups of people as required.
* Manages behaviours and performance within the learning environment to reduce impact on the dynamics of the training and/or group.
* Reviews feedback from delegates to ensure quality standards are maintained and improved as required, implementing enhancements, updates and amendments as required.
* Responsible for the end to end design of new starter induction programmes with the support of L&D practitioners for client specific content
Your experience and skills will include:
* Experienced in the full learning cycle
* Flexible in approach to working hours and location
* Able to build and maintain good relationships
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of working in a complex, changing, fast paced environment
* Learning Industry experience
* Learning design and/or delivery experience
* CIPD / NVQ3 or equivalent or qualified by experience
Knowledgepool, part of Capita plc, is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You’ll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
Knowledgepool are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holidays, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: