You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Early Years Reception teacher
GSL Education seeks applications from a QUALIFIED RECEPTION TEACHER for a full-time position starting in the SUMMER TERM in 2019. The role is open on a contractual basis for well-deserved candidates with prior teaching experience who is passionate, patient and loves working with children. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of a trial class and interview.
The vacancy is for a preschool located in the north western fringe of the city of Leicester with a lively campus and plenty of resources for children to thrive. They are taught to think, play, make friends and embrace failure as a part of growth.
As a teacher you will be expected to:
- provide pastoral care
- plan activities and use visual aids
- encourage learning and development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- record a child’s progress
- ensure a safe environment
If you have the following:
- PGCE in Early Years with a QTS
- At least one year of early years teaching experience
- Up to date on early years teaching methods and content
- Energetic and patient with strong classroom management skills
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application through us
- Able to provide two professional child related references
Apply with a CV to Judith at our Leicester Branch right now!
GSL Education is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.