You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Early Years Apprentice
Bright Horizons are currently looking for an Apprentice for their brand new nursery opening in North Sheen, Richmond.
The role is working with children from 3 months to 5 years and is full time. As an Early Years apprentice working with us, you can expect a highly competitive salary, excellent on the job training and development as well as joining a caring and passionate place to work.
Your role as an Early Years Apprentice will include;
- Learning to promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Supporting the team in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Completing nationally recognised Early Years and Functional Skills qualifications
Benefits of an apprenticeship with Bright Horizons;
- Earn a salary while you learn
- 20 days paid holidays plus 8 bank holidays per year
- Receive expert training and support from our training partners
- Access to advice and guidance
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Gain work experience and employability skills
- 20% of your contracted hours for paid off-the-job training
- Review after 3 months with a view to offer a permanent position and a pay rise!
If you're interested in learning more about this role please apply using the link below.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: