You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Head of English Teacher
Keep Education are looking for a Head of English Teacher to work in a Secondary School in Luton. You must be available to start first week in January 2019 and also commit to a full 2 term contract, on a full time basis.
The ideal person will:
- Have potential to be an excellent leader
- Experience of teaching English successfully KS3/KS4
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for English
- Proven track record of raising attainment and inspiring success.
- Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
- Be creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Strong classroom management skills
- Head of English - Leadership Role
- 2 term contract starting – January 2019
- Full time
- Academy in Luton
- Teaching KS3/KS4
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks Keep Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role please call Kulvinder on 01582 721510.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: