You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Early Years Practitioner
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
We are looking for an Early Years Practitioner within Childcare nursery based in Woodford Green. The candidate will be supporting the management team in providing a high standard of childcare throughout the nursery.
- Must have NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Teaching
- 1 years’ experience as an Early Years Practitioner
- Minimum Functional Skills in English (written and spoken) and Maths
- Paediatric First Aid
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
The main duties expected of an Early Years Practitioner is to assist in the planning, organising and co-ordinating a programme of activities within the room, in accordance with the practice guidelines outlined by EYFS, Ofsted and the local EYCIT.
Early Years Practitioner:
- Lead by example, supporting and mentoring less experienced team members
- Provide high quality care and education for all children in the room
- Create outstanding planning, observations and activities for the children, implementing all areas of the EYFS
- Approve all children observations produced by the staff within the room and to liaise closely with parents and to update them daily on their child's progress
- Liaise closely with the management team in implementing all Nursery policies
- Maintain the register ensuring that all children are signed in and out of the room
- Ensure that all appropriate Health & Safety measures are in place before the room opens
- Work as part of a team
- Use your initiative
- Ensure that ratios are adhered to at all times
- Ensure the room(s) are clean and tidy at all times
Alternate shift patterns: 7.30 – 16.30 and 9.30 - 18.30
In return we offer:
- Good training and personal development programme
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Stimulating working environment
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Mallards Wood Daycare & Preschool
The job: has been sent to: