You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Level 3 EYFS Teaching Assistant needed in Leicester
GSL are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and dedicated Level 3 teaching assistants for our primary schools in Leicester. The right candidate will be outgoing; self motivated and have a positive attitude. The successful teaching assistant will have previous experience of working within an EYFS setting.
• Level 3 qualification
• Minimum of 6 months classroom based experience
• Use effective behaviour management strategies
• Have a consistent positive and patient approach to learning
• Have experience supporting children with additional needs either in a care or education setting
• Effectively liaise with staff, parents, carers and outside agencies if required
• Good primary curriculum knowledge
Successful Teaching Assistants will
• Support the children in all areas of the curriculum
• Work with children in small groups or one to one
• Assist with the preparation of the learning environment
• Liaise with parents
• Maintain pupil records
• Provide extra support where needed in order to encourage this child to integrate and progress
Benefits of working with GSL Education
• Competitive rates for Teaching Assistants
• Work in local Schools
• Rewarding and varied assignments
• Refer a friend to GSL and receive £150 for this term
*Full vetting checks will need to be undertaken before you can begin work in schools through GSL, support and advice is at hand to help you with this.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: