You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN Teaching Assistant - Rochdale
Special Needs Teaching Assistants support students with special educational needs (SEN) in the classroom as directed by an SEN teacher in order to help pupils succeed with their learning – if you possess the right skill set and attitude this can be extremely rewarding work!
Benefits of a supply role:
• You choose your working days and hours
• Varied and stimulating work every day
• The chance to meet lots of people and make new connections
• A highly competitive daily rate of pay – paid every Friday one week in arrears
• No time sheets to fill out
• Emailed confirmation of every booking
• Ongoing support and round the clock communication with your own consultant
We are looking for candidates:
• With knowledge and experience in working with Autism/ASD, EBSD, SLD, PMLD
• Who can use positive reinforcement when supporting behaviour difficulties
• With patience who can be a positive role model for children
• Trained in Team-Teach/positive handling
We pride ourselves on our reputation in the area and our professional yet personable service.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch today.
If you wish to apply for this role, and feel you need the next step within your career, Please call (phone number removed) to be considered for this role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: