- Guaranteed Interviews once qualified
- Nationwide opportunities
- Classroom ready in 12 weeks
- Rewarding career doing something you love
- Apply now to find out more
If you believe that children should be supported with their development and assisted in their learning, then choose the career where you can make a real difference.
Teaching Assistants up and down the country are providing support to children who otherwise would struggle in a classroom environment, and as a result have quickly become an integral part of the British education system.
To meet the ever-growing demand for engaging and compassionate Teaching Assistants, The Training Room are providing an industry desired course to individuals who are passionate about ensuring that all students that need help, have it available to them. If you dream of building a career in education, we can help.
No experience is needed as we provide all the training you need as part of our course and can help you become industry certified and classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks.
What are you waiting for?
You will graduate with:
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Understand young people’s development, how to safeguard, support and engage them in the classroom
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Autism Awareness (RQF) Understand Autism and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) This certificate enables you to understand how to work with people with specific learning difficulties or to prepare learners for a future job with them. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties.
- Level 3 Special Educational Needs (ABC Awards) Learn how SEN affects learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this
On successful completion of our course, we will provide you with 3 years career development support and help you gain employment within the education sector by identifying suitable and available opportunities across our educational partner network and by working with you to arrange guaranteed interviews.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Interested? Click apply to find out more
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.Apply Now