We are seeking to appoint a hardworking and passionate ICT Teacher within Computer Science ideally. This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional establishment with top facilities. The role involves teaching pupils aged 11 to 18 years old including GCSE and A’ level examination classes. A supportive induction process is included as well as continuous career development opportunities.
• The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
• Assisting with school sport fixtures
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
• Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
• Assisting in extra-curricular activities
• Attending departmental meetings
• Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
• Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
• Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:-
• Possess an excellent subject knowledge
• Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
Payment scale advertised is based upon the teacher pay scale from M1 to M6. Actual pay is based upon relevant teaching experience.