Biology Teacher – Outstanding School
Wayman Education is looking for an Biology Teacher to work within a good mixed secondary school in Watford, Hertfordshire. The successful Biology Teacher will be expected to teach at KS3, KS4, & KS5. The department is well resourced and boasts and approachable and supportive head of department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful department. The school is happy to receive applications from both experienced teachers and ECTs in addition to overseas teachers with a formal teaching qualification and QTS. Please forward a CV as soon as possible to be considered for this opportunity.
*Biology Teacher required to work on a full-time position from September 2022
*Good Mixed school based in Watford, Hertfordshire
* Biology Teacher to join a highly successful and well-resourced department
The Biology faculty is forward thinking and has established a scholarly community, where innovative teachers develop talented students. For the successful candidate this is a unique opportunity to join a superb team and shape the department's future success. The curriculum is exciting, and knowledge based, with students across all ages genuinely enjoying their Biology lessons. Departmental schemes of work are of a very high standard and support for teachers work-life balance exists through minimal marking and research informed pedagogy.
Why choose to work at the school?
- The students’ progress is consistently excellent for GSCE and A level.
- A warm approach to teaching and a very social/friendly environment to work in described as a ‘Family School’
- Clear systems and structures are in place, and a sensible approach to feedback.
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to teach Biology Teacher at KS3, KS4, & KS5
- A formal teaching qualification with QTS (i.e. PGCE)
- Legal ability to work within the UK
Wayman Education is a leading London based recruitment agency which specialises in Education recruitment, recruiting for Nurseries, Primary and Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges in all sectors. The school recruit for all type of positions whether Permanent, Temporary or Day to day.
- Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years experience within the education field. We’ve worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.
- We pride ourselves on customer excellence and taking the stress out of finding your next post. Whether you’re looking for short term daily assignments or long-term and permanent positions we’re here to help.
- We listen carefully and tailor opportunities to match the criteria you’ve asked for. With a large network array spanning across the majority of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools within the state and independent sector, we’re here to find what you want.
The salary will be paid to scale for this Biology Teacher position on a permanent contract MPS/UPS.
Please send your application for this Biology Teacher position through as soon as possible to Gareth Blythen.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.